Support Urban Squash in Seattle!! All proceeds from this tournament will directly fund our expanded program for the 2015-16 season.
Seattle Urban Squash will be holding its fall team fundraising tournament on Saturday, September 12 at the Seattle Athletic Club Downtown. Online registration is now open. Find a team of 4, or sign up as individual today!
- The tournament will be one fun-filled day of squash, lasting from 8:30am to around 2pm.
- A catered lunch courtesy of C.C. Smith will be served in the afternoon after play concludes.
- Teams of 4 will compete in the tournament. Individual entrants will be assigned a team, with every effort being made to balance teams to ensure healthy competition.
- Matches will be one game to 15, PAR scoring.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
- The entry fee is $60 for an individual or $50 each for a complete team of 4.
- Up to 4 handicap points will be available for purchase. Handicap points will be added as positive points to a player's score at the beginning of each game.
- Handicap Point prices (completely tax-deductible!):
- $5 for 1 point
- $10 for 2 points
- $20 for 3 points
- $50 for 4 points
Click here to register! Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a team, be sure to include the names and email addresses of everyone on your team in the email. Thank you for supporting Seattle Urban Squash! We look forward to seeing you there!
Other Fall Events
During the month of September, we will be auctioning off donated items from our Facebook page. Find the link at the top of our Facebook page! To keep bidding secure, we are holding the auction as an Invite Only event. Please send us a Facebook message, or email email@example.com if you need an invitation. Thank you!
We will hold a raffle on September 12, the day of the team tournament. The prize is a package of 8 1-hour training sessions from local training legend Curt Ligot. Tickets are $5 for one or $20 for 5. Click the button below to purchase tickets.